HA LONG BAY DAY TRIP
Tour guide of Go Asia Travel will pick you up from the lobby of the MK Premier Boutique hotel to start Halong Bay 01 day tour from 08.00 - 08.30.
We will drive 3.0 - 3.5 hours to get to Ha Long Bay (Tuan Chau Harbor - the biggest Harbor in Halong Bay). You will enjoy the beauty of rice fields with busy farmer working using Vietnam traditional methods of cultivation on the way (We have a break of 30 mi in the middle)
Check in the boat at noon, while lunch has been prepared by the cruise crew. While having lunch, the Captain will cruise around the most magnificent bay and among thousands islands that just out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment - you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes.
The stop of 04-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace.
We will come back to the harbor at around 16:00 and we will stop at a break in the middle of the way. You have a chance to go to a rest room or have refreshment. Arriving at about 20.00 - 20.30 pm, we drop you off at the MK Hotel. Finish the unforgettable Ha Long Bay day trip.
What is included?
- Car transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Boat Trip Cruise to visit caves, tunnel caves
- Kayaking or rowing boat
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
What is excluded?
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
What should be prepared?
- Long sleeve clothes,
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,